Monday, July 15, 2013

Stripey for Summer

I was thrilled to receive this dress in the mail & find it wasn't too short & wasn't too tight. A lot of times, knit dresses -- & for some reason, especially stripey knit dresses -- are super, extra body-con, skimpy, above the knee, & totally clingy. Fine if you intend to go clubbing, I suppose, but I haven't done that in ages, & I'm looking for something office-friendly. This dress suits my needs perfectly.

It's a thick ponte knit in a body-skimming (not body-hugging) cut, & the hem hits just under my kneecaps, so it's respectable for work even if I'm not wearing tights. And in 90-degree weather, I don't wanna wear tights! I'm only wearing a cardigan for the office AC :)

What I'm wearing:
Black & white striped knit dress, Neiman-Marcus
Black cardigan, Macy's
Black & white ankle-strap pumps, Marshalls
Black & silver beaded necklace, Target
Gumetal hoop earrings, random accessory store
Chanel "Vamp" lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment