Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Post I Didn't Want to Have to Write

Last week's wishing for good luck didn't work. My medical tests delivered bad news: I've been diagnosed with breast cancer. I don't have a lot more specifics, other than I will need surgery & possibly chemotherapy &/or radiation after that, all of which will start this month.

My work schedule, my blogging, my every schedule will change dramatically. I'm not exactly putting this blog on hiatus -- if I have a good outfit or even a positive update (& the time/energy), I'll update. I want to, it makes me happy & this is something I enjoy. What I love most is your comments & feedback, you're a great bunch of people, & I really love hearing from each of you. So please keep it up!

Because of the upcoming treatment & related expenses (sadly, no subsidized healthcare here in the U.S.), I've setup a donations & resources page, plus I'm running a virtual garage sale. Please take a look at each page, & feel free to share with anyone who might be interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment