Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Black & White Cats With Red

One of the things I miss in my work-from-home wardrobe compared to my office wardrobe is scarves. I just don't wear them at home -- they're for fashion, & even when they're not, I don't think of wearing a scarf at home where a cat would snag & tangle it when he gets in my lap at the computer. And a cat snagging a cat scarf would truly be tragic.

Really, most of my scarves are decorative, like this one that was an Xmas gift from my hubbi. Glad I could finally wear it!

What I'm wearing:
Red turtleneck sweater, unknown brand | Black skirt with trim added by me, Banana Republic, thrifted | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Red heeled ankle boots, Aerosoles | Black & cream cat-print scarf, Etsy | Silver medallion earrings, Claire's


9 comments:

  1. Oh you bring cats to your office :) I love the scarf! I don't know whats wrong with me, I never use scarves but I think they look great on and completes the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf AND the red boots! I like scarves but kind of got out of the habit of wearing them at the office this past year. Since I'm helping out at the clothing boutique I used to work at for a couple of months, I'm looking forward to wearing them again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kitties react the same way to scarves, so I take them off as soon as I get home. Lydia, especially, loves anything dangly; this morning she was after my braids and my hoodie string.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kitty scarf. I recently bought a black and gray striped scarf to try to incorporate more scarf magic into my wardrobe - you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, my tabby cat practically lives in my home office! That's his favorite place, probably bec. of the big windows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scarves, necklaces, earrings -- all are cat toys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dealing with this too. Why would I doll up when I don't leave my house? I don't. I put on a silly hat, and wear slippers with my dresses like a crazy cat lady! But I love that kitty scarf- I'm sure I could incorporate something like that in my hausfrau wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I really love that scarf! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete