Monday, April 15, 2013

Hidden Bat Week: In the Pink

Remembering I hadn't worn this necklace is part of what inspired Hidden Bat Week 2 (electric bugaloo). It's so pretty, so delicate, batty but not typical or traditionally goth. Definitely a hidden bat!

Don't worry, I have some spooky bats coming out this week too, but I wanted to share this one first.

What I'm wearing:
Pink & purple print cardigan, Chadwicks | Black silk sheath dress, Target | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black & pink pumps, Irregular Choice | Purple, pink, silver, & pearl bat pendant, Jewels by Olivia | Silver & crystal earrings, random accessory store

Here are the first Bat Week posts I've seen:

Thanks for participating! Everyone remember to add your links in the comments.

Find the bat yet?
Here's the bat!



No comments:

Post a Comment