Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hidden Bat Week: Sick Day

It started as a work-from-home day. With just a bit of a sore throat. But that increased throughout the day beyond pain when swallowing to constant pain & the realization that I should probably go to the doctor tomorrow. Symptoms are consistent with strep throat, which is more of an inconvenience than anything.

Particularly for Hidden Bat Week because I don't want to go into the office when I'm contagious & there go all my cool outfits! Ah well, I'll figure out something...

What I'm wearing:
Black knit tunic top, American Apparel | Black cardigan sweater, April Cornell via Lisa | Black bat-print leggings, Target | Black socks, Target | Black velvet slippers, Amazon.com

Yes, I've blogged these bats before, but only because I love them :)

A few more Hidden Bat Week Status Reports I've seen around:
The Curious Professor Z, day 2
The Mutant Stomp Friends

Share your posts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment