Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Spiderwebs and a Survey


Just a quick drive-by post for a particularly gothy outfit and a request. I received an email from Kaeli Smith, a fashion sociology student at the University of Delaware. She asked if I would fill out a survey on gothic fashion and its connection to upbringing, which she and her group will use for a case study. She also asked if I would post the survey to my blog.

In the interest of furthering study into the topic, here is the URL. The study is anonymous. I hope Kaeli will share a summary of her report with us later!

What I'm wearing: Black Victorian-style blouse, made by Donna | Black skirt, MetroStyle | Black gear-print tie, CyberOptix | Dangle faux-jet earrings, random accessory store | Black spiderweb tights, unknown brand | Black buckle-top pumps, Kenneth Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment