Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bonus Crock Pot Recipe


I hate to cook. But I need to eat. And my husband doesn't really know how to cook. So unfortunately, if I want more than (unhealthy, expensive) takeout dinners or (boring) Lean Cuisine frozen meals, sometimes I have to force myself to cook.

One thing I've found that helps, particularly with my busy schedule, is ye olde slow-cooker, aka a Crock Pot. I got a giant, oversized one free when a friend was moving, and since I'm just cooking for my hubbi and I, these slow-cooker meals make a LOT of food. I like to figure out recipes that I can tweak for a couple meals that aren't exactly the same thing over and over again with the leftovers.

Thus was born this recipe that I got published on Offbeat Home recently The Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken That Makes Three Dinners. Take a look, try it out, and let me know what you think!

What I'm wearing:
Black knit military jacket, Macy's
Black & pink stripe top, Ralph Lauren
Black knit skirt, Target
Black tights, Calvin Klein
Black & pink flats, ShoeMetro.com
Pink filigree earrings, Etsy


Pssst: #SnarkWeek continues over on FrockFlicks.com, Facebook, and Twitter! Join me there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment