Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh Pink & Black, My Faves

Truly my old reliable color combo -- maybe I never let go of '80s New Wave? Don't know why, but I adore hot pink against black. It rocks my little dark world.

What I'm wearing:
Black cardigan, Macy's | Pink ruffled knit top, Chadwicks | Black trousers, Target | Pink & black striped flats, Sugar | Pink & black beaded necklace (vintage) with black rose added by me | Pink crystal & black Victorian-esque earrings, random accessory store

Is there a color combination that you love above all others? Or is everything solid black?



14 comments:

  1. SQUEEEE!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those shoes! LOVE 'EM! And yes, hot pink and black are the bomb ... and my favorite combination, too. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm boring, I love black and white together. Hehehe.
    Love those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love your blog because I'm on the lookout for workwear style ideas, but still want to "be me." And today, I saw those awesome shoes and bought the green striped ones. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot pink and black always look amazing together I think! I actually love pretty much any color with black too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple and black are my favorite combo if I'm not having a straight black on black day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never let go of that 80s New Wave, it looks really good on you! :) I usually wear black with forest green or purple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I just can't get enough (LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  8. And thanks to you for the tip about these shoes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. True true, black is such a great compliment to most any color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes! I wear a lot of purple & black too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo, forest green & black, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think pink is your colour definitely, and combined with black. I wear lots of grey, red and black.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, I love grey & red with black too, very sharp.

    ReplyDelete