Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spiderwebs for Halloween Week

Day two of Halloween at work calls for spiderwebs. Yes, I've worn this skirt to the office before, but c'mon, it's so right for this week! As I've mentioned, I made it from remnants of a Halloween tablecloth. And I think the purple makes it pop.

What I'm wearing:
Black & white spiderweb skirt, made by me | Purple ruched-sleeve sweater, H&M | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Purple velvet ankle-strap pumps, Rocket Dog | Silhouette pendant on silk ribbon, gift from Kendra | Silver cameo earrings, vintage


5 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I do like the pops of purple.

    At work I asked if it would be ok to come in costume - today I am dressed as Velma Dinkley. Sadly I am the only person in costume, but at least my outfit is work appropriate (the skit is shorter than I prefer to wear, but it's still longer than some of my co-workers in their regular work wear).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is beatiful. I'm so in love with your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your outfits are great, but this one is just perfection!

    ReplyDelete