Monday, December 17, 2012

Mid-Month Status Report: Holidays at the Office

Today, my department at my new company had a holiday luncheon, so I dressed up a bit. We were walking down the street to the restaurant, so I wore practical shoes & a warm jacket (since it was rainy out), but still festive colors with gothy touches.

I also got a quick iPhone pic of some office decorations. The lobby has a big Christmas tree decked in the corporate colors of teal blue & silver with matching centerpieces on the tables & reception desk. Around the office, people have put up twinkly lights & garlands, & they've been bringing in homemade cookies & treats. Quite festive!

What I'm wearing:
Red knit dress with hi-lo hem, Macy's | Black & white stripe double-breasted knit jacket, Marshall's | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black patent square-toed pumps, thrifted | Black, rhinestone, & pearl choker, random accessory store | Pearl stud earrings, random accessory store


Here are some of your status reports that I saw this morning:
Please add more in the comments below -- you have until the end of Tuesday!


7 comments:

  1. I love the dress and that tree is really pretty. One of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dress. Could we see it without the jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As promised, here's my report:

    http://thecuriousprofessorz.blogspot.com/2012/12/mid-month-status-report-holidays-at-work.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right here, as part of Red & Black Week - http://corpgoth.blogspot.com/2012/06/red-black-on-road.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for adding me, even though I didn't get a chance to formally "turn in" my report! ;) OMG, that tree is *gorgeous*.

    ReplyDelete