Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Look for an Old Fave

An old favorite outfit is required on rough mornings -- the days when you wake up on the bad side of the bed due to insomnia or other problems, but you have to force yourself into the office anyway. The dress I'm wearing is much loved & made for me by a dear friend.

I've blogged it before (here, here, here, & here), but I realized that this styling of the dress makes it look more like a skirt, so it feels less repeat-y.

What I'm wearing:
Black, grey, & white print dress, made by Donna | Black camisole, Old Navy | Black wool ruffled bolero, Kohl's | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black T-strap wedges, Kenneth Cole | Silver filigree earrings, random accessory store | Black & silver skull bead choker, Disneyland | Grey flower hair pin, random accessory store

3 comments:

  1. I'm having one of those mornings so its nice to see how wonderful you look regardless of side of bed you arose from. Great remix- great print, and great big beautiful smile. Happy Wednesday to you.

    ReplyDelete