Thursday, December 20, 2012

Interview Outfit Redux

For my last day in the office this year, I decided to wear my interview outfit for this new job. Especially since I didn't have time to blog it when I actually interviewed. I went for something not terribly goth, but definitely me. Also, comfortable, not fussy, & creative-professional. It must have been a winner since I got the position ;-)

What I'm wearing:
Pink print cardigan, Chadwicks | Grey sheath dress, Target | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black ribbon-tie pumps, Clarks | Silver filigree earrings, Target | Chanel 'Vamp' lipstick

I work from home tomorrow & then the company has a holiday shutdown between Christmas & New Years, so no more office outfits after this one. I may post some winter outfits, but I also have a bunch of non-CorpGoth projects to work on too (maybe I'll blog those at my costume site). Enjoy the non-apocalypse tomorrow, & have a great holiday if you're celebrating something!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours and patterns on your cardi - no wonder you got the job, is right!



    Is the apocalypse today? Damn, shouldn't have bothered buying groceries yesterday, I guess ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I really have move away from the power suit for interviews, but still be professional. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete