Thursday, May 10, 2012

Almost a Repeat

This outfit is a twist on this outfit from earlier in the year. Similar striped top, but instead of a sweater, I'm wearing a light knit that's more suitable for the warmer weather. Same skirt with lace details. Boots but not tall boots, again, due to the weather. Plus different accessories, & I wore my hair down for a change. What can I say, I love black & grey & stripes, I have a lot of these in my wardrobe.

What I'm wearing:
Black & grey striped knit top, Macy's | Black skirt with lace at the sides, NY & Company | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black lace-up, spool-heel boots, Target | Black & silver chunky bead necklace, Target | Gunmetal hoop earrings, random accessory store | Silver Celtic ring, gift from Lisa

Btw, I want to give a shout-out to Sal of Already Pretty for graciously featuring me, along with two other fashion bloggers, in a post about dressing within a defined aesthetic. Not only was it a lovely treatment of my blog, I found two new blogs to read! Plus, the comments are wonderful, including one person who said that my interview "erased [her] viewpoint of goth as weird. I have appreciation for this style now." Awwwwww :-)

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you succeeded to erase at least one persons prejudges about goths. I have a similar knit top in black and grey and I love it! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now! I revel in being weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to represent! :-D Congrats on the awesome write-up and much-deserved recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and grey stripes!

    ReplyDelete