Monday, June 25, 2012

Spiderwebs, Purple, Stripes

Not sure why, but I seem to wear spiderweb tights with these purple shoes. Maybe it's how the spiderwebs show thru the strappy tops of the shoes. I just seem to reach for these pumps when I've put on these tights. The stripes, however, were an afterthot because I figured I'd need a sweater in case of office air-conditioning.

What I'm wearing:
Black & white stripe sweater, Chadwicks | Purple knit top, NY & Company | Black cotton tiered skirt, thrift store | Black elastic belt, NY & Company | Black spiderweb tights, Leg Avenue | Purple cross-strap pumps, Aldo | Silver medallion necklace, vintage Avon via eBay | Purple bat-painted pearl-drop earrings, local artist | Black & gunmetal cocktail ring, Icing | Purple lipstick, Make Up For Ever




4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome shoes! I love the two-tone purple. The bat earrings are so cool - very subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jewellery! The earrings are gorgeous and match those lovely shoes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this outfit. I have to agree with Therese; the earrings are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Not sure why, but I seem to wear spiderweb tights with these purple shoes."
    Could it be because they look fantastic together?

    Those earrings are just too cute. Could you share the artist's name and/or contact info, if you have it?

    ReplyDelete