Friday, March 1, 2013

Sophistique Noir Monthly Theme: Purple

March's theme from Sophistique Noir is SO perfect for me -- PURPLE!

I have a ton of purple clothes, shoes, scarves. jewelry, & makeup. I even painted our bedroom purple with a purple faux-finish border to coordinate with a purple hanging we bought in India, & most of our bedsheets are purple. I've made plenty of purple costumes in the past & am working on a few right now. I worked for 11 years at a company whose corporate color was purple. Amethyst (purple) is my birthstone. This was a perfectly easy theme for me :)

And I even had a new dress that I hadn't worn to work yet, so I decided to premiere it for this theme with some special purple accessories. Plus, below is a roundup of my favorite past purple outfits on the blog & a few of the aforementioned costume & home purple pieces.


What I'm wearing:
Purple knit dress, Land's End
Black tights, Calvin Klein
Purple velvet pumps with roses & ankle straps, Rocket Dog
Purple & black necklace with scissors medallion, made by Lisa
Silver & amethyst earrings, gift from family
Purple flower hair pin, random accessory store
Purple lipstick, Sephora house brand
Purple eyeliner, Nars



More purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment