Monday, September 19, 2011

Black & White Monday

This week is supposed to be hot. Ugh. No autumn for me!

What I'm wearing:
Black cotton dress, ModCloth | Black & white cardigan, Black House White Market | Black studded leather belt, Macy's |  Black slingback heels, Payless Shoe Source | Black & white bead necklace, made by me | Black & white stripe bead earrings, Kohls | Black & white flower hair pin, Icing

For all my weekday picture-taking, I totally forgot to bring my camera when I worked at a renfaire this weekend. But I found a couple photos from other folks that I added to the report over on my costume blog.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful fabric in your ren faire dress! I wish there were more educational booths at the commercial ren faires, I'd be more interested in hearing your spiel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous. It doesn't look like cotton. Not that cotton is bad, the fabric looks so rich in this photograph. I'm going to try to hunt this done on modcloth.

    ReplyDelete