Monday, November 14, 2011

Pixie Points & Pointy Toes

This outfit is a little extra-goth & casual for a Monday, but I knew that our usual Monday staff meeting was canceled because the department manager was out of town this week. Thus, I'd be spending the day sitting in my cubicle with nobody seeing me. So it didn't really matter what I wore.

Also, I had an exhaustingly fun weekend and needed something comfy & casual, this fit the bill. (Speaking of my weekend, take a peek at these pix from the annual Vampire Ball and my Prom Queen From Hell costume :-)

What I'm wearing:
Black ruffled sweater, Kohl's | Black pixie-point-hem tunic, made by Donna | Purple leggings, unknown brand | Black pointy-toe, lace-up boots, bought in London ages ago | Purple & black necklace with scissors medallion, made by Lisa | Purple heart with painted bat dangly earrings, made by a local artist | Purple lipstick, Make Up Forever #14

How was your weekend? Was it hard to go back to work on Monday?



5 comments:

  1. Oh I envy your ruffled sweater! It looks so comfy and very classy. And your ear dangles are so beautyful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots! And the detail on the earrings is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the combination of the pixie points and pointy boots-and your purple leggings add just the right pop of color. Way to be comfy and stylish at the same time! And can I just say how terribly awesome the earrings are? Because they are. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. linnea-maria - Thanks, it's one of my fave sweaters.

    LovleAnjel - I haven't worn these boots in a while, don't know why! Really should haul them out more.

    Jamie - Finally got a good photo of these earrings. I have several pieces by this artist & love her work!

    ReplyDelete