Friday, February 3, 2012

Spiffy Things on Sale Right Now

Bustle top from Newport-News.com
I'm an inveterate window-shopper. One of the random things I love to do in between projects at work or while I'm mindlessly watching TV at home or when sitting in bed is browse thru online stores & bookmark things I want to buy. I don't purchase 99.9% of them (especially recently), but looking is awfully fun.

I thot I might share some of my faves so you could enjoy them. I'm not getting anything out of these links, no profit, no glory. Just passing along some things I like!

Dianna Velvet Top in deep ruby from Ruche -- Classy draping velvet top, would look fab with black trousers or a pencil skirt. A steal at $22.50.

Lace Pencil Skirt, black, from Newport News -- Just size-12s left at the bargain price of $29. This could probably work at a creative office & of course be great for nights.

Velveteen Skirt, black, from J.Jill -- Lots of sizes available in misses & petites, only $29.99. Every CorpGoth lady needs a classic piece like this in her wardrobe! Gotta get me one.

Hooded Fleece Circle Cape, black or scarlet, from Spiegel -- What's better than a cozy little cape to keep your shoulders warm when going out for the evening? This one's $59 & looks sharp.

Balloon-Sleeve Silk Blouse in black or black & white stripe, from Spiegel -- I have this in b/w stripe & love it. Not all sizes are still available, but if you can find it, it's worth the $69.

Crochet Duster, black, from Coldwater Creek -- I have this & love it too. Such a great layering piece for summer or winter. I bought it on sale before, & it's on sale again for $39.99.

Mootsies Tootsies First Lady Wedge Boot, black, from Kohl's -- Great-looking bootie with silver buckle detail. I've had good luck with the fit & comfort of this brand, & I can imagine wearing this style with dresses or pants.

Ruffled Tunic Blouse With Back Bustle Detail, black, from Newport News -- So gorgeous! A bit pricey at $159, but fab.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh!! Love the tunic blouse with bustle! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seconded on the tunic. That price seems higher than usual for them, but it does have a lot of fabric. Nice pieces with versatility are worth the splurge when you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? That bustle shirt is Newport News? wow. Would have never guess. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete