Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stripes & Boots

Not sure how well this blog will work out if I can't get decent photos. The light is poor in the early a.m. when I'm rushing to snap a pic & get to my carpool. I tried w/the camera-on-tripod indoors & out, & neither really satisfies. Then there's the fact that I tend to have an overly serious expression on my face when nobody's around. Feh.

Oh well, here's a second outfit...
What I'm wearing:
Black & white stripe silk blouse, Spiegel
Black knit skirt, Target
Black tights, can't remember brand
Burgundy faux suede boots, something from DSW
Burgundy hair rosette, Forever 21
Large silver earrings, Target
Lipstick, Sephora house brand

Typical workday, where I sit at a computer & communicate with people thru instant messenger & email, rarely phone. Had one meeting & a couple "stand around our desks & talk about a project" type meetings.

I could wear boring crap to the office, but would that really help anything? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment