Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is It Sweater Weather Yet?

I *big puffy heart* sweaters, especially cardigans, despite the fact that I live in almost-seasonless Northern California. We have a dry, warm spring & summer (punctuated by a few weeks of scorching summer hotness, here & there), followed by a damp, cool, short winter, with almost no fall. Currently, in early November, it's in the high 70s / low 80s.

Yesterday, I wore a cardigan & boots & felt a skosh too warm. So today, I wore a skimpy cami under a cardigan, plus pants, thinking I'd be perfectly comfortable. Nope! I was freezing in the office AC, & then chilled during my light rail/bus commute home (my evening carpool, aka my darling husband, had to work late). Can't win either way!


What I'm wearing:
Grey sequined cardigan, ModCloth
Black knit cami, Old Navy
Black trousers, Target
Black flats, Aldo
Pewter & brass necklace, a local artist at a craft faire
Silvertone hoop earrings, random accessory store
Black knit headband, random accessory store

4 comments:

  1. i say move up here, or visit again...
    ;) Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Too much rain to live up there, Elisa. But I should visit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this sparkly sweater! It's very pretty yet statement-making.

    ReplyDelete