Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Burgundy & Grey & Black, Always a Fave

Grey is perhaps my absolute favorite color to be a "third" with black & another color, especially something in the red family like burgundy or pink. Grey feels so sophisticated to me, & it adds such dimension to an otherwise stark outfit. Grey is lovely on it's own or paired with black, but as part of a trio, grey is simply gorgeous.

What I'm wearing:Black silk shift dress, Target | Grey cardigan with sequins, ModCloth | Burgundy fishnets, unknown brand | Burgundy suede cutout pumps, Soffit | Silver cameo earrings, vintage | Burgundy flower hair pin, random accessory store


Oh look, after last week's nail mishap, I have pretty painted nails again! This was thanks to my friend Sarah, who painted them while we were at Costume College. She happened to bring her big box of nail polishes & such, so before we got dressed for the Gala, she did my nails in a great black from Opi. And I haven't messed them up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment