Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I see a ship in the harbor

Yeah, "Blue Tuesday" doesn't quite work, does it? Well I had yet another migraine yesterday thus didn't go into the office (luckily I'd queued up the Prof's homework post!). But I'm getting good mileage out of this blue dress, despite having misgivings about it upon first purchasing it. The knit & style is incredibly comfortable & versatile, & blue works wonderfully against black. There won't be many (or probably any) blue additions to my wardrobe, but this one is a winner. Tell me now how does it feel?

What I'm wearing:
Blue knit dress, Ruche | Black knit camisole, Old Navy | Black & white floral print cardigan, Black House White Market | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Purple cross-strap pumps, Aldo | Silver bead choker, Target | Silver medallion earrings, random accessory store


6 comments:

  1. Love that song; Blue monday! Your dress is lovely and flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who wears black tights in high 80 degree weather. It's cold in my office! Plus my legs are too white to go naked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that song came on my iPod on the way home from work yesterday! Love it! And I like the dress, it's a great silhouette and does look fabulous with black and your coloring. As always, I love how you can take pieces that many of us may have in our closets yet put your fabulous personal style spin on it. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Since blue is not one of my standard colors, I've been really surprised at how often I will pull this dress out. It's really become a wardrobe staple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, another cold office here! Tights & a sweater, even in summer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, it's fun when music inspires an outfit.

    ReplyDelete