Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Reads & a Cool Pin

Just a few things I've found around the net recently...

From the Pins & Needles blog, I was utterly absorbed by this post on Fashion, Reconsidered that compares how fashion is belittled but professional sports are valued, among other things.

Peter at Male Pattern Boldness talks about Sewing and the Creative Process, another topic dear to my heart.

Skepchick has a thoughtful post about The Great Face-Paint Debate, specifically addressing geek girls who enjoy wearing makeup but get flack for it.

Something different -- I stumbled across the site A Practical Wedding & this post on When One Is Not Enough. Don't let the title fool you, it's about fulfilling relationships & having a life outside ones marriage.

From my Pinterest -- who doesn't love Helena Bonham Carter? I'd wear this whole outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment