Monday, October 6, 2014

Cat-Suit

No, not one of those cat-suits -- totally wouldn't be work-appropriate and you wouldn't really want to see me in that anyway. But this outfit is a little suit-like and it has cats. Because my husband and I finally got kittens after a hiatus that felt too long (but was really just long enough since we had some house projects to finish up first).

We adopted three, female, 2.5-month-old liter-mates from the local shelter, and they are freakin' adorable! My chances of getting anything done outside of work have gone down by at least 80% but my overall happiness has gone up by at least 120%. Fair trade.

The black one is Bellatrix, the stripey one is Hermione, and the stripey one with ear tufts is Luna. No, their names were not at all inspired by our recent trip to the Wizarding Worlds of Harry Potter at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Nope, not at all :) Let's face it, we're geeks, and these three are cute little witches who've cast a sweet spell on us.


What I'm wearing: Black piped jacket, Speigel | Black T-shirt, Old Navy | Black, white, & pink cat-print skirt, Etsy | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black perforated d'orsay flats, Target | Black & white beaded necklace, made by me | Silver hoop earrings, random accessory store

No comments:

Post a Comment