Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Foggy Morning

Grabbed a black cardigan after taking these pix. The fog burned off by noon, but was it ever socked in for the a.m. commute.

What I'm wearing:
Grey & black knit dress, Coldwater Creek (why yes, I did recently make a bunch of purchases there (online) & am slowly working them all into my wardrobe!) | Black belt with silver flower, NY & Company | Black T-strap leather pumps, Aldo | Black, silver, & pearl chunky bead necklace, Aldo Accessories | Gunmetal & rhinestone hoop earrings, NY & Company | Square-cut black cocktail ring, NY & Company

I also parted my hair on the opposite side I usually do. No particular reason -- my hair just fell that way when I started doing stuff to it this morning. Must be time to switch.

7 comments:

  1. I really like the way you paired the dress with that beautiful flower belt. I have to say, I am extremely pleased with Coldwater Creek's dresses. However, it seems like they're phasing them out with this new "branding" that they are doing. Do you notice this too, or am I just being cranky?

    Ah t-straps! Comfy and very cute. Love 'em.

    You look absolutely beautiful in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! And the shoes are so cute.

    I think your hair is very nice that way n_n. Are you going to matain your hair that long now? Just for curiosity ;).

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so striking! The color blocking is great, and the belt & necklace really set it off well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this look. The gunmetal and silver with the black and gray is wonderful. I am a big fan of black and gray together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary Zawadzki - Yeah, Coldwater Creek can be very hit or miss in terms of style. But when I *do* find things there that I like, the quality is excellent & the fit is great. Wish the style was more consistent!

    Madame Macabre - I keep thinking I might cut my hair, but the length isn't irritating me like it sometimes does when it gets this long. So yes, I shall keep it :-)

    LovleAnjel - Thanks, I was pleased to find color-blocking in colors I liked.

    jeanofalltrades - The belt & dress coordination was lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, so funny - I just bought the same dress...! (Well, just before it was sold out.) And I also pair it with a wide stretch belt that has a leathery section in the front exactly matching the width of the gray. (Mine has studs and a honkin' hardware buckle though, not a flower.)

    Great minds and all that! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone - How awesome! It's a fab dress.

    ReplyDelete