Tuesday, August 16, 2011

100th Outfit

I can't believe it, but this is the 100th outfit I've blogged here on This Is CorpGoth!!!

Last night, after posting, I looked at the tally of "what I'm wearing today" tags & saw it was at 91. However, I knew there were a few posts -- such as from traveling -- where I blogged a couple day's worth of outfits all in one post. So I went thru & tallied up the outfits. In addition to travel, there were several days where I posted two outfits, probably just from scheduling problems. Counting it up, that's when I realized I was at 99 outfits. OMG.

Honestly, I wasn't sure if I'd make it very far when I started blogging, & I continue to think "why am I doing this? how am I going to continue?" Life is busy, & I'm not sure what I get out of this other than vanity. But it doesn't hurt anyone & it keeps me off the streets, hee hee.

What I'm wearing:
Black skirt with lace & stripe trim added by me, Gap, thrifted, worn on my first outfit post
Black tanktop with silver trim, Old Navy
Grey & white stripe sweater, Forever 21
Black buckled wedge sandals, Kohl's
Black, pearl, & silver chunky bead necklace, Aldo's Accessories
Pewter square dangle earrings, local artist

Considering that I dress up in something of a vacuum at work (the land of T-shirts & jeans), it's nice to have someone in addition to my husband say "nice outfit!" once in a while. Thank you, each & every one of you, who has read, followed, & commented!

Can't believe I made it this far!
Blowing a virtual kiss to everyone who's left a nice comment!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! (And nice outfit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, T! I love the way the sandal straps nod at the stripes in the sweater. Brilliant...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love your blog. And those shoes rawk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th!
    I enjoy looking at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 100th Outfit Post! And once again, thank you for being such an inspiration!!!

    Hugs from NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! And a wonderful 100th Outfit it is! Spectacular necklace and shoes, especially.

    I'm glad you are still going strong in Blogland. I look forward to your posts very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing 100 outfits with us! You always look great. And I love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I enjoy getting inspiration from your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 100th outfit! It's crazy how fast they add up and time flies!
    I'm wearing very similar shoes today, only in brown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all!!! I couldn't have kept on going without you!!!

    Thanks Nicole, Yvette, Laurie Brown, RubyAlison, VictorianKitty, cutienik, lazysubculturalgirl, Vanessa, & everyone else :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me add my Congratulations and thanks here too. Sorry I was absent on that big day.

    Hugs, Euphoria

    ReplyDelete