Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Feeling a Little Retro

It's the sweater. Or maybe the shoes.

What I'm wearing:
Light purple wrap sweater, gift from Lisa | Black T-shirt, Old Navy | Black A-line skirt, thrifted | Black micro-fishnets, Target | Black ribbon-tie pumps, Clarks | Purple glass tiered necklace, NY & Company | Silver cameo earrings, vintage | Purple & black flower pins in hair, random accessory store

Unfortunately, this skirt is headed to the donations pile. The waist keeps riding up, making it even shorter throughout the day than necessary. Poor fit means goodbye!

Not like I don't have a zillion other black skirts (but probably not this exact cut).

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like that shade of purple on you, and the cut is really great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your nails and necklaces reflect & compliment the sweater's color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look on you -- so romantic! Clarks! Don't you just love how comfortable they are? And oh so stylish? I've become a huge fan lately -- they are perfect for a full day of teaching. That necklace is to DIE FOR!

    Hugs from NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kendra - Thanks! I need more tops like this.

    LovleAnjel - I do love matchy-matchy :-)

    Sal - It's so statement-y!

    Mary Zawadzki - Omg, Clarks are the best. These & my Clarks tall boots are insanely comfortable *and* stylish, & that combo don't happen too often :-D

    ReplyDelete