Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Repeat & Weekend Recap

I wore a repeat outfit today (this dress, which I adore & have worn often to work -- but this is pretty much the only way to style it in summer, just mix up the jewelry & shoes, maybe no leggings, but it looks so much the same that there's no point in re-blogging it).

However, I did take pix of Saturday's outfit that I wore to a family BBQ. And it's one I love just as much.

What I wore:
Red & black stripey maxi dress, Target | Black crochet duster, Coldwater Creek | Chunky black & silver bead necklace, Target | Gunmetal & rhinestone earrings, NY & Company | Black beaded flip-flop sandals, Mootsies Tootsies

I love that I found another maxi dress that was not overly long on me! Score. I've worn this quite a big on summer weekends, & I'm glad to finally blog it. My husband calls me his cinnamon stick when I wear it. He's sweet :-)

4 comments:

  1. That looks pretty stylin' and oh so comfy besides.

    I love that maxi dresses can look effortlessly chic and feel like you're wearing a nightgown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking dress! The shoes are pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bauhausfrau - Oh yes, super comfy!

    LovleAnjel - Gotta love stripes.

    Madame Macabre - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete