Monday, August 15, 2011

Delicate

Something about today's dress called for delicate accessories. I chose the kitten heels instead of heavy wedges. I picked the light pendant on a fine silver chain instead of chunky beads. I looked for tiny dangly pearls instead of big flashy earrings. Even my hair went smooth & silky instead of wild & curly.

What I'm wearing:
Pink & grey print dress, made by Donna | Black kitten-heel slingback pumps, Payless Shoe Source | Enameled bat pendant, bought at Costume College | Pearl & garnet earrings, bought at Costume-Con | Silver & purple crystal bracelet, random accessory store | Pink & grey flower hair pins, random accessory store

6 comments:

  1. That dress is awesome! I absolutely love the print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love how this dress turned out to be so very perfect for you.

    <3

    -d

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is fab! LOVE the bat pendant. It's hard to find representative goth jewelry that isn't too plastic or costume-y. I've seen tutorials online for making a spider out of pearls. Have you seen those? Tempted to try one.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. dotted lines - Thanks

    angldst - Another fab creation from ya!

    lazysubculturalgirl - I'm always on the lookout for more grown-up goth jewelry. I have several pieces by this artist, she makes whimsical goth-ish jewelry that I get tons of wear out of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AWESOME in that GREAT DRESS! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete