Coincidentally, today was an awfully grey day, rainy & dark this morning, so I was confined to the porch for photos. I prefer grey weather when I can stay inside! Unfortunately, I had to take the bus to work, & of course it rained hardest when I walked to & from the bus.
What I'm wearing:
Grey knit dress with black trim, bought in London | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Tall black leather boots, Clarks | Black, pearl, & crystal choker, random accessory store | Gunmetal hoop earrings, random accessory store
Here's a little round-up of some of my favorite grey CorpGoth outfits ... my grey-test hits, you might say (*groan*).
- Cute or crazy? Grey pattern-mixing.
- Lots of walking in my favorite grey-print, custom-made dress.
- All business in a grey sheath dress.
- Hidden bat week with grey pinstripe jacket.
- My boots make my outfit, but they go great with this grey sweater.
- Casual Tuesdays with black & grey stripes & bats.
- Another foggy morning in a grey & black dress.
- My 100th blogged outfit including a grey & white stripe sweater.
- Classic with an edge & layered grey.
- First time mixing patterns with grey, black, white, & spiderwebs.
- O-Dark-Thirty with black & grey stripes & a grey skirt.
If that's not enough grey for you, take a little tour of my living room, which we painted grey with glossy black trim. Thanks to Bane of Goth It Yourself for the reminder about how excellent grey is for interiors! I've lived with it so long (a decade) that I take it for granted.
Grey walls are really the perfect elegant background for our Victorian-esque furnishings. Anything darker would drown them out, but grey lets things like the burgundy velvet couch & oriental rug shine.