Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stripes Underneath

I was really happy to get this striped tee at an after-Xmas sale. Actually, I bought three like it: one black & white, one pink & black, & this purple & black. Plus a black & white damask print of the same style. All are by Ralph Lauren Petites, sold at Macy's. Further proof that you can find perfectly goth-able garments with most any label.

I'm always on the lookout for basics with flair, like these print tops. I have tons of solid black tops & solid purple tops, but adding stripes, damask, plaid, & dots in livens up my wardrobe.

What I'm wearing:
Black knit military jacket, Macy's | Purple & black knit long-sleeve top, Ralph Lauren | Black corduroy skirt, H&M | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black flats, Aerosoles | Silver & crystal earrings, random accessory store | Purple flower hair pin, random accessory store

Do you like to wear prints & patterns?

3 comments:

  1. Love the top and the outfit! I like using stripes, leopard print, and little pops of color here and there to break up the black. *Cheers* to shopping smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, and this kind of jacket is now a must-have for me! I like stripes, too, in the past I used to overdose them frequently. Polka dots are fine too. I would like to wear also more leopard prints, but I'm afraid of looking vulgar :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the top and the jacket a lot! ^^

    I also like stripes, and leopard, and small floral print on basic tops, just for a nice splash of color to break the black. :)

    ReplyDelete