Monday, September 30, 2013

Last Gasp of Summer

Going out for lunch to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday just called for a simple sundress. Summer weather can last well into October here in Northern California, so this kind of outfit isn't terribly unusual. It was particularly pleasant, tho' to have a weekday gathering as an excuse for it.

To further the family theme, I'm wearing a bracelet that reminds me of my Chinese grandfather who played Mahjong.

What I'm wearing:
Printed sundress, Target | Black elastic belt, NY & Company | Black jeweled flip-flops, Mootsies Tootsies | Black metal bat necklace, Walgreens | Mahjong tile bracelet, random accessory store | Silver & black dangly earrings, random accessory store | Pewter bat bobby pin, random accessory store



No comments:

Post a Comment