Try it and post it!
In my life, I have...
- Set foot on all 7 continents.
- Married the love of my life.
- Swam with wild dolphins.
- Tripped George Takei (not on purpose ;-).
- Voted in every major election since I turned 18.
- Dyed my hair pink.
- Donated to the local humane society for 16 years and counting.
- Played violin.
- Ran 5k in under 30 minutes.
- Touched an iceberg.
- Slept in a 16th-century canopied bed at a Tudor manor house with a moat.
- Fixed a leaky faucet.
- Gotten my writing published & read by millions.
- Spotted a whale from a beach.
- Gave money to friends in need.
- Crawled on my belly thru a pitch-black cave.
- Told door-to-door solicitors to bug off.
- Cooked a medieval feast for royalty.
- Worked three different jobs I loved.
- Rode in business class on an 8-hour flight.
- Marched in an anti-war protest on the Bay Bridge.
- Eaten sea cucumber.
- Won a $40 payout in nickles at a Vegas casino.
- Lived alone.
- Sang Christmas carols at a hospital.
- Won "Best in Show" at a world-class costume competition.
- Bought a house.
- Hosted Christmas morning for my family.
- Hiked on two different volcanoes.
- Survived cancer.
What I'm wearing: Purple floral-print dress, April Cornell | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black perforated d'orsay flats, Target | Pink skull necklace, gift from Elisa | Pink medallion earrings, Etsy
Post a Comment