Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sick

I've got a bad, post-event cold. Or maybe it's just a winter cold that finally caught up with me. Dunno which, but it's kicking my butt. I was out of the office for two days & barely felt better enough to go in today (at least I kept to myself in my cubicle so my coughing & sniffling didn't spread to anyone else). Thus, not much of an outfit today.

What I'm wearing:
Burgundy peplum sweater, Anthropologie, gift from Sarah | Black ruffle-front sleeveless knit top, Macy's | Dark grey jeans, Calvin Klein | Black wedges, Dockers | Black socks, unknown brand | Silver filigree earrings, Target

2 comments:

  1. Your "not-much-of-an-outfit" still has ruffles and and up-do. So, .... you win! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I only tend to wear my hair up at the office when I'm lazy! But I did force myself to wear something other than just a hoodie & jeans, even if I couldn't manage a smile.

    ReplyDelete