Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Boho Red

I've been waiting for enough time to pass since Red & Black Week that I could wear this dress again without being too repeat-y. And I've also had to wait for the weather to be not *too* warm so the three-quarter-length sleeves would feel appropriate. Today was just right.

What I'm wearing:
Red knit dress with high-low hem, Macy's | Black elastic belt, NY & Company | Black crochet duster, Coldwater Creek | Black buckled wedges, Kohl's | Painted-black cowrie shell necklace, bought in Florida | Black shell dangly earrings, random accessory store


5 comments:

  1. No one notices repeats! I've learned that over the last month, have repeated a few of my capsule outfits (with different accessories).

    Love the dress, and the duster is spectacular!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole outfit is awesome, it all works well together, and I just always love red and black. Were the shoes comfy?

    Lynn Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, repeats aren't as obvious as I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find wedges are the most comfortable of high heels, but these are still pretty high, so by the end of the day, I'm tired of wearing them. But not painfully so -- just tired ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Very nice shade of red, too!

    ReplyDelete