Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wine Country Getaway

California's Wine Country is just a few hours away from my home, so it makes for a fantastic long-weekend trip for my husband & me. This year, we opted for springtime in Napa to visit beloved wineries & explore new ones. The weather was sunny but not too warm, just right for a sundress, light sweater in the morning, & floppy sun hat in the afternoon.

What I'm wearing:
Black cotton tiered sundress, Coldwater Creek | Black & pink striped cardigan, Macy's | Black jeweled flip-flops, unknown brand | Black & pink striped sun hat, Nordstrom | Black & white beaded necklace, made by me | Gunmetal hoop earrings, random accessory store



2 comments:

  1. Donna O'sin JonesJuly 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM

    You look adorable and comfy. Love your sun hat!

    <3

    -d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You know I couldn't resist pink & black :)

    ReplyDelete