Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Just Another Casual Look

Some spring weekend, running errands or maybe meeting friends. Just a casual, everyday look for this CorpGoth. I wear this type of outfit most any day off from the office!

What I'm wearing:
Black knit long-sleeve top, Old Navy | Black linen skirt, H&M | Black bat-print leggings, Target | Black buckled ankle boots, Aldo | Black newsboy-style hat, Target | Black & white skull-print scarf, gift from my husband | Silver hoop earrings, random accessory store

4 comments:

  1. Donna O'sin JonesJuly 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

    you.are.so.darn.cute.

    Also, I has not one, but TWO pairs of those awesome batsy leggings. :D

    <3
    -d

    ReplyDelete
  2. So smart! I wish I'd bought 2 pair - I'll be sad when these leggings wear out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black linen skirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a weekend wardrobe staple!

    ReplyDelete