Friday, July 20, 2012

Painted Grey

This week, we've been getting our house painted, which has made getting outfit photos in the morning difficult. The backyard, driveway, & sides of the house are filled with equipment & mess, plus the painters are out there bright & early. It's hard to find a place to take a picture, so I've skipped some days. But that final coats of paint are going on now -- fresh versions of the same dark grey with white trim & black shutters & doors -- so soon it'll be over. I managed to sneak an outfit pic in yesterday morning.

What I'm wearing:
Grey sheath dress, Target
Pink ruched-shoulder cardigan, H&M
Black lace tights, Target
Black slingback pumps, Payless Shoe Source
Pewter medallion necklace, local artist
Gunmetal hoop earrings, random accessory store
Gunmetal & jet cocktail ring, Icing

4 comments:

  1. That cardi is so cute - it looks more purple than pink on my screen, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never decide if this sweater is purple or pink! It's smack in between, so I call it how I'm feeling at the moment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look the sweater really complements the grey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kid you not, I was going for this SAME look! lol. I have a gray Tahari dress thats a bit drab and I was out looking for a purple cardigan last weekend. Couple that with the seriously sexy lace stockings and I love it.

    When you get a sec, please check out my new blog and follow me! Have a lovely day!
    * * * glamBLOUSE * * *
    http://www.glamblouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete