Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Casual Wednesday

It's becoming my Casual Friday (especially since I work from home on Fridays & wear PJs or yoga pants then ;-). I don't have meetings on most Wednesdays, & there's something about that midweek slump...

What I'm wearing:
White long-sleeve top with cameo print, Newport News
Black boyfriend cardigan, Chadwicks
Black jeans, Levi's
Pointy black boots with silver bat buckles, second-hand from a friend
Pale pink & gunmetal beaded tiered necklace, NY & Co.
Onyx dangle earrings, bought in India

What's your most casual day of the work week? What's the most dressy?

5 comments:

  1. >_< I have fall in love with your boots! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the boots.

    My only casual work days happen when I have to come in on the weekend to finish something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madame Macabre - Thanks!

    LovleAnjel - Aw darn, no casual Friday even!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bat buckles are the best. Love the shirt and the necklace too (I thought it was several necklaces layered together).

    ReplyDelete
  5. siouxsie - Gotta throw in some old-school sometimes ;-)

    ReplyDelete