Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Couldn't Resist the Stripes

I don't have much patience for Ross & Marshalls these days. I figure that if I'm going to spend all that time pawing thru racks of randomly jumbled merchandise, I might as well go to the thrift stores where the prices are lower. More worth the effort.

And yet, I usually do a short walkthru of these types of stores when I'm in the neighborhood, & I'm glad I did this time. That's how I saw this cool stripey jacket & in my size, for only $30. It was clearly meant to be.

What I'm wearing:
Black & white stripe knit, double-breasted, belted jacket, Marshalls | Black camisole, Target | Black velvet & satin swirled skirt, unknown brand | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black & white ankle-strap, peep-toe pumps, Ross | Silhouette pendant on black silk ribbon, gift from Kendra | Black & gunmetal cocktail ring, Icing | Black & white stripe dangle earrings, Kohl's | Chanel "Vamp" lipstick

3 comments:

  1. Totally rockin' jacket, it looks both hip and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! I had to pass up a couple of gothy items I found at Marshall's just after Christmas that I loved. =( But I can complain, really. I did buy a couple of great dresses; I just didn't have the budget to get EVERYTHING I wanted. LOL

    ReplyDelete