Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stripes & Plaid for One Office Day

You might have noticed fewer daily outfit posts from me lately (or maybe not -- who's paying attention?). This is because I only go into the office at my new job once or twice a week, so yeah, not much to report on the CorpGoth front. I have some thinky posts brewing, but the holidays & an annoying earache are distracting me, so that might wait until the new year. For now, how about a little pattern mixing?

What I'm wearing:
Dark grey denim jacket with belled sleeves, Newport News | Black long-sleeve knit top, Old Navy | Black & white plaid circle skirt, H&M | Black & white stripe scarf, H&M | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black kitten-heel pumps, Aldo | Gunmetal hoop earrings, random accessory store

Don't forget, next Monday & Tuesday, your CorpGoth Mid-Month Status Reports are due! The topic is holidays in the office, so show us how you might dress for an office holiday party or even how your workplace decorates for the holidays. My department is having a holiday luncheon on Monday, so expect to see what I wore, plus the lobby Christmas tree, posted that night.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely pattern mix! It looks warm and comfortable as well. As we have down to -15 F here we ned lots of layered clothes. At home I dress in wool socks, leg warmers and three layers of shirts. At work I just pull of some layers because the office is warm. Jeans and dresses is a common combination here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tough to mix two patterns, but you did this very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's cold! It doesn't get that cold here, but the mornings are pretty chilly - I wore a trenchcoat over this outfit for my commute. And working from home, I tend to wrap a blanket around my legs & wear fingerless gloves bec. my home office is colder than the rest of the house.

    ReplyDelete