Saturday, November 2, 2013

Oh How I Love Sweaters!

For Sophistique Noir's Monthly Theme of "sweaters" I thought I'd do a round-up of my faves.

First up, what I call 'the most expensive sweater' altho' at cost-per-wear, it's become quite affordable. From White House Black Market, I bought it full-price & haven't regretted it.


I'm also a huge fan to stripey sweaters. Very hard to resist! I have cardigans in black & whitepurple & black, pink & white, & grey & white, & a pullover/jumper in black & grey.

 

Then there's my exact multiples -- I have a black & fuchsia version of this vintage-style puffed-sleeve cardigan that works well open or closed.


And while I have a huge drawer full of more sweaters, I'll leave you with my most recent acquisition -- bat / cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment