Friday, December 31, 2010

Fashion Beauty Friend Friday - 12.31.10

FBFF Questions for 12.31.10 - New Year, new blog, new you ... resolutions, goals for 2011, courtesy of ModlyChic. (These are the questions that Vahni of Grit and Glamour so kindly suggested.)

1. What's the one thing you vow to learn or do in 2011 to improve your blog?
Better photos. It's a constant struggle to get decent images in the wee hours, but I will persevere!

2. What did you learn about blogging in 2010 that you plan to put into practice next year?
It's all about connections -- reading & commenting & being active with other people's blogs. Plus replying to comments on your own blog. But no blog stands alone.

3. Do you have any high-level goals for your blog in the coming year? Monetization? More comments? More connections with other bloggers? A new template?
Not really. I like where this blog is going right now, & I want to keep it up. Just more interaction with readers & other bloggers, keep posting regularly. I feel like I've barely started. Besides, I'm not in this for money or fame (my real job is already writing on the Internet, so I don't want / need more ;-)

4. If you could collaborate with one other blogger within your sphere of influence in 2011, who would you like to collaborate with, and what would you like to collaborate on?
Hmm... yes, but not sure what. I'd love to do a DIY project or swap circle, like we used to do on a.g.f, & because that would take some coordination, it'd be great to share with another blogger. Or maybe Sarah & I could do some photo project together. I'd have to think about this more!

5. What do you plan to do to support other bloggers next year?
Comments, definitely! Interaction is where it's at. And hey, maybe I'll suggest some of these 5 questions too. I like the ones that are less meta-about-blogging & more about fashion or seasonal topics.

Happy New Year everyone! Bonus question for you: What fashion or style blogs do you read?

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! These are all great goals, ones I should also put into practice.

    I actually don't read many fashion blogs specifically. I really like Fashion for Nerds a whole lot because Audi's style is so steampunk and awesome. And this one, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky - I love Fashion for Nerds too!

    ReplyDelete